Pages

Wednesday, 4 August 2010

back from the dead




Oops, fell off the face of the earth for a while there. To be honest I haven't had a whole lot to report on the sartorial front until recently but I am promising myself that one day I will be a good blogger who actually manages to update more than sporadically. Plus, I have another month and a half of summer nothingness stretching out in front of me, unless miracles happen and someone decides to employ me. So what better way to waste my time? So... have some photos of things I've been wearing recently to get started. The amazing Primark wedges that Blair's post alerted my attention to are featuring highly; these Topshop ones are a brand new purchase that I'm planning to wear religiously. And just in case you didn't notice... the look I'm going for of late is mostly 'HOW CAN I SHOW OFF WHAT'S LEFT OF THIS VERY QUICKLY FADING TAN???'


l-r: parka, primark; lace crop top & necklace, h&m, denim shorts, zara, suede wedges, topshop. blazer, dress & belt, h&m; lace up wedges, primark. dress & suede wedges, topshop.
blazer & crop top, monki; shoes as before. dress, h&m; shoes as before. parka & shoes, primark; dress & belt, h&m; tie dye scarf, american apparel.

8 comments:

  1. What brilliant outfits! The check dress and the h&m ruffle dress are beautiful! Your hair is looking amazing too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great (as per usual)! I think we have the same Primark parka, I've probably worn it everyday since I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking forward to future posts! chic outfits, my favorite is the first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE all your outfits here! The wedges look way better on you than they did on me, really effortless. Definitely post more! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the gingham dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, all these pictures are gorgeous!!! i love the last one the best with the parka. post more!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks guys! I really am gonna try to keep up with posting for once, cross my heart x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice outfits and I LOVE the shoes!!

    -- www.carolinerenee.blogspot.com --

    ReplyDelete