Pages

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

outdoor magic









I'm in love I'm in love I'm in love with Monki's August 2010 lookbook. Monki was one of the brands I was most excited about seeking out when I visited Sweden earlier this year and although their stores weren't exactly what I was expecting (younger and brighter, I suppose? More 'fun', less 'effortless and Scandinavian' - ultimately it's a budget brand I suppose) I wasn't disappointed. This collection is basically exactly how I would dress if I was beautiful and Swedish - lots of layers, lots of draping, lots of sheer fabrics, lots of neutrals. Unfortunately I fear that on me that kind of look veers into 'scruffy', possibly even teetering on the edge of 'hobo'? Still, serious autumn/winter inspiration nonetheless, which is something I've been really lacking lately. In particular, I've suddenly realised (with a little help from these photos in a recent Style Bubble post) that what I've really been missing in my life/wardrobe is GALAXY PRINT. I think I need this t-shirt, even if I have to go all the way to Stockholm to get it (and look like a hideous beast in comparison to all the leggy Scandinavian beauties in the process).



No comments:

Post a Comment