Pages

Thursday, 26 August 2010

stockholm & copenhagen by yvan rodic












images by yvan rodic



I think possibly even in this blog's short life so far, my Scandinavian love affair is well documented. Living in France kinda ruined any macarons 'n Amélie whimsical dreams I ever had for me, so I'm switching all my unrealistic idolisation to the Nordic countries instead. Hardly surprising, then, that I am experiencing a pretty severe case of clothes/hair/life envy thanks to Yvan Rodic of Facehunter's visual diary from Stockholm and Copenhagen fashion weeks.

6 comments:

  1. these images are stunning and i looooove them, especially the first x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes omg
    and i love the tag "jealousy" haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adele I think it's likely to become my most used tag!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are such lovely photos.
    Their really stunning.

    www.beccasdaydreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i came back here just to BE JEALOUS :(
    hmmph
    but , on the bright side, im off to oslo in november! woohoo!

    hope ur well sarah xx

    ReplyDelete