Pages

Friday, 6 May 2011

mint choc chip

024
028
031
033
boots, primark; swimsuit worn as top & leather jacket, h&m; shorts, topshop; blouse, vintage.


So, since I last posted I've had my last exam, and have officially finished university! Not quite as exciting as it might be though, since I'll be back at the same university to do a further diploma next year. But still! I got to do my first guilt-free shopping trip in a while yesterday now that I have endless amounts of free time, and was semi-weighing up the idea of buying myself a graduation present (y'know, quite apart from the fact that I won't actually know for sure that I'm graduating for over a month). In which case I would be heading straight for the Whistles Lorna or Victoria lace dresses, STAT. I think the sales assistants in Whistles are getting to know me because I've gone in and tried the Lorna dress on so many times now.

00401077158_fr00401076958_fr


Unfortunately I quickly remembered, OH YEAH I haven't had a job for five months now and no amount of "deserving it" will make me able to pull £175 out of my arse. ANYWAY, so the outfit. I bought the shorts in preparation for my Madrid trip, which immediately proved to be a ridiculously amateurish decision. Clearly, Spanish girls do not wear short-shorts in March, what were you thinking Sarah?! Fortunately for me, however, Glaswegian girls definitely do wear short-shorts in May (and April, March, February, January...) so I think these are going to make their d├ębut this evening. Possibly a tiny bit optimistic given the weather forecast though, so let's see how that turns out.

7 comments:

  1. oh my those dresses are gorgeous, shame about the price tag! well done on finishing uni and your outfit is lovely, i love the shorts! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That whistles dress is lovely, and I love your blouse here :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations for finishing uni and buying those lovely shorts!
    love the dresses, too! lace dress is surely a must have, but I guess you could find a a similar one much cheaper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarah you swine get that bubblegum pink dress it's gorge!x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, feels great to be finished!

    Kirsty... I would LOVE to but there is just nooo way I can blow that much on a dress right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done for surviving university!! or should that just be aimed at your liver? either way, that lorna dress is lovely, if only whistles weren't so expensive...

    http://itscohen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete