Pages

Thursday, 9 June 2011

grad ball dress fail

004


Worst buzz... someone else in the same dress at your ball. Or, maybe even... someone else in the same dress, AND another girl in the blue version and ANOTHER girl in the short version. Oh, my life. At least I wasn't the girl in the short version though, I mean really... I think the word is 'upstaged', my friend. JOKES. The moral of the story is not to wear a sold out dress to a ball, I think. My blog: constantly imparting fashion knowledge that's surely totally obvious to everyone in the world but me. I'm so proud. I should put a disclaimer here that I actually had a great time, and we all ~styled~ them differently and I honestly couldn't really have cared less about this supposed sartorial disaster scenario.

Partly because I have bigger things to worry about - I'M FLYING TO DAKAR, SENEGAL TOMORROW. So I'm really posting to say... See you on the other side, guys!

13 comments:

  1. You look beautiful nonetheless, I love the simplicity of the undone updo, and the bright red lip! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress, I'm sure you looked the prettiest anyway. Perfect accessories! Have fun in Dakar lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is goooorgeous, I'm not surprise it was so popular! Love the green accessories you've paired it with.
    Hope you have a great time in Dakar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely stunning in this number and the accessioning is perfection. So annoying that other girls had the same dress, that probably happened to me at a uni ball before but my dress was black so not too obvious. Anyway, I'm sure you looked the best out of them all =) have a fab time in Dakar =)


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit!! The dress is awesome and the hand-bag too -I love the hand-bag´s green-

    Love
    http://charmingflopy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful beautiful dress, I really wouldn't care if everyone had the same dress on if I looked as gorgeous as you in it!!

    I really love your lipstick - what is it? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look beautiful!

    your newest follower Michelle
    pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh well you accessorized your dress impeccably! Surely no-one else pulled it off quite as well?

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've just seen your blog for the first time (how is this? we have a few mutual e-pals!) and can't wait to see more. :) your hair is wonderful btw! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. that dress looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look pretty gorgeous ... lovely dress and bag

    I'll love if you also have a look on my blog

    xx
    fashionjudy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The information in your blog is very informative. Keep up the good work. WLCI School of Fashion Technology offers various courses and programmers in ? Fashion Designing, Fashion Marketing & Merchandising, which are very interactive and prepares students for real fashion world.
    To Know More Information Visit:
    http://www.wlcifashion.in/

    ReplyDelete