Pages

Friday, 3 June 2011

grad ball dress success

008


I bought a grad ball dress! Or should I say, my boyfriend bought me a grad ball dress, because I am currently living off imaginary money more or less. Now, of course, I am panicking that I'm going to look like some kind of crazed wannabe bride. A girl turned up to my 5th Year prom in a wedding dress... I will admit that I judged her, hard. But fuck it maaaan, I don't get many chances to dress ridiculously. It's from French Connection but rapidly selling out in this colour (swansdown, apparently? C'mon now, French Connection) it seems!

71XB5_3 71XB5_4


P.S. I can only apologise for the unfortunate inclusion of my messy room in the mirror. Packing for two months in a developing country is HARD, OK?! At least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

5 comments:

  1. I've had my eye on this dress for a while; it's just so beautiful. Although I can see a slight wedding dress resemblance I'm sure you can dress it up so it's removed away from that look. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! This is the prettiest evening dress i've seen in a long while. Beautiful colour and pleat detailing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splash MEDIA TV13 July 2011 14:13

    Im looking for a person who DESPERATELY NEEDS SOME sTYLE, GLaMOUR & ExCITMeNT IN Their Life.

    R u at the Back of the Fashion Q right now?
    Have YOu LoSt Your STyLe ?
    Do You NEEd EXtreme HElp?
    CouLD You Do WITh a TrIP down FAShIOn ALLey?

    Maybe you know someone Who Needs it MORE Than You?

    I NEED YOU ASAP ! If this sounds up your alley or a mates then email:

    LEIGHMCSWAN@SPLASHMEDIATV.CO.U​K

    xXx

    ReplyDelete