Pages

Thursday, 22 September 2011

autumn wishlist

autumn wishlist
Clockwise from top left: 1. Dress, Topshop, £85. 2. Dress, Whistles, £165. 3. Jumper, Reiss, £120. 4. Ring, Reiss, £49. 5. Coat, Whistles, £225. 6. Shirt, Equipment, £155. 7. Shorts, Topshop, £55. 8. Bag, The Row, £3210. 9. Shoes, Deena & Ozzy at Urban Outfitters, £95.

So despite my strategic autumn purchases, I'm still having serious retail cravings, QUELLE SURPRISE. I'm most definitely still on the hunt for a winter coat -- a new coat for winter is totes justifiable expenditure, you guys. It's practical. This parka style from Whistles is my latest fancy, although the price tag ain't so attractive. In fact, pretty much everything I'm eyeing up at the moment happens to be, er.... varying degrees of out of my price range (HIYA doctor's bag by The Row, I see you over there costing three grand and being sold out, omg.) Lately I seem to be getting fashion ideas decidedly beyond my station.

1 comment: