Pages

Saturday, 17 September 2011

back to school.

blog 027

blog 014

blog 055

blog 033

blog 035
coat, boots & dress, topshop; snood & bag, h&m; necklace, après ski.


I woke up on Monday morning with a fairly epic back-to-school dread feeling; four university-free months will do that to you I guess. Thankfully by the end of the week I'm feeling a little bit more positive, but my new autumn accessories were pretty much all that got me through. Boots, necklace, snood and bag. Back to school outfits, sorted.

7 comments:

  1. cute outfit :) that snood is amazing! And i love your necklace and boots

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want your whole outfit, it's so perfect :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so autumnal, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone, autumnal is exactly how I feel right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love your back to school outfit. The dress and necklace are my two fave items.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there, new follower here, I saw your comment on Ripped Knees about Buckfast St and knew we'd get on! I used to live in Glasgow many moons ago but am in Dublin now. Look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colour of that snood - and that bag is pretty much perfect, I have to say. You look cuuuuute!


    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete