Pages

Thursday, 1 September 2011

sénégal nexna: part two

senegal 234
senegal 235
senegal 211
senegal 238
senegal 241
senegal 250
senegal 254
senegal 276
senegal 290
senegal 291
senegal 293
senegal 300
senegal 307
senegal 308
senegal 335
senegal 336
senegal 339


The last of my Senegal photos, this time featuring the desert, a bit o' Saint Louis, the African Renaissance Monument and of course, plenty of Senegalese wrestlers back in Guédiawaye (fans club Tyson 4 LYFE). Living in constant regret that I left my camera charger in Dakar during my trip to Saint Louis, so many photo-worthy places. Next time?

Oh, and a couple of quick outfit photos since, well, it's been a while and I'm pretty sure at some stage that was kind of supposed to be what this blog was about... Never been much good at sticking to the point, me.

006 024
cardigan, h&m; coat, topshop; t-shirt, new look; shorts, zara; shoes, primark; tote bag, washed out gig.

4 comments:

  1. These photos are absolutely gorgeous! I especially love the ones of the camel and the folk on the boat. Dreamy! Also, fancy yer cardigan. It definitely doesn't look like A BIG HAIRY FANNY!!

    *lolz*

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog, I'm now following you :) You remind me a little bit of Jamie Winston!

    http://ohchaarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. amazing !
    i am now following your blog, i hope you can follow back.

    www.clm-trash.blogspot.com
    love FASHIONPROJECT x

    ReplyDelete