Pages

Monday, 26 September 2011

versus spring/summer 2012

00060m 00120m 00220m 00200m 00180m 00300m versus-preview-lowe-6_140748652018 versus-preview-lowe-4_140748552532

Oops, take it back. I promised next time I posted about Fashion Week it'd be something a little bit less predictable, but oh lol, would you look at this... Christopher Kane sends cheerleader-inspired looks down a Versus runway painted as an ice cream-coloured basketball court? Yeah, my pastel-loving heart just went into overdrive. This collection isn't quite as saccharine sweet though, with plenty of chunky zips and sportswear influences... Apparently the pleats are supposed to be flapper-esque but all I can think of is tennis skirts. But really, sheer + pleats + milkshake colours. No further comment necessary.

P.S. If for some reason you happen to be interested in reading more of my talking rubbish about fashion, I did a little Q&A over at Become.co.uk's Shopaholic blog which you should check out. I rambled a bit, succinctness tends not to be my strong point.

photos from style.com and vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. love you blog! The colours in the show were gorgeous!
    Would love to get your opinion on my blog :)
    leithalyspeaking.com
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh soft colours, very cute collection!

    xoxo Robine @
    WWW.CHOUCHOU-ROBINE.COM

    ReplyDelete