Pages

Thursday, 3 November 2011

happy birthday to me

YOU GUYS, I'VE BEEN KEEPING A SECRET FROM YOU. I seriously don't know how I've held it in, I could barely contain myself... For the past few weeks, I've been anxiously awaiting the day when I could break this bad boy out and show him off. I present to you... the Acne Smith suede biker jacket.

blog 026

blog 029

blog 044

I'd been lusting after it for a long, long time and then I came across just one, seriously reduced, in my size. And Tuesday having been my birthday, I finally get to take him for a spin. (At this point I should probably add 'thank you, darling boyfriend'.) IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. EEEEE. Phew, okay.

I know some of you might not be quite as excited about this as I am, but that's ok... Me and Smith, we're in love, and we don't need your approval.

P.S. I got some other pretty cool presents too!

blog 036

blog 012

blog 014

nothing like a set of novelty salt & pepper shakers, eh? all from urban outfitters.

9 comments:

  1. omg so perfect. So jel of your presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh god. That is beautiful. Love the shoes too..

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jacket and those shoes are too much to handle! I'm so jealous of you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, that jacket it too gorgeous, I'm so jealous! Love the nude shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS jacket, i'm so jealous! Love the shoes too, are they from Miss Selfridge? I have a similar pair from Miss S but in black, and they are so light. The comfiest heels i own! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Novelty cat shakers?! I would like to see them in mug form though. That would be most excellent.

    (PS: The jackets pretty hot too. I'm all kinds of jealous.) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, you and the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so so jeal. that looks like the perfect jacket! the cats are a wee bit creepy, but only cause they stare at me all day at work! xx

    ReplyDelete