Pages

Sunday, 6 November 2011

spotlight on: paper & chain

So my Christmas list has already been growing fairly steadily (never mind the fact I've only just had a birthday...), with a helping hand from this week's opening of online jewellery store Paper & Chain. The creation of two best friends, one a Jewellery & Silversmithing graduate and the other Fine Art, Paper & Chain's Vega and Catena collections are everything I want to be wearing jewellery-wise right now. Their elegant geometric pieces in silver or brass are unique but affordable, and totally channelling all the sleek, classic-with-a-twist looks I have in mind for this winter. I'm sure I don't need to repeat my much chronicled love of the hipster triangle, but Paper & Chain's take on geometric shapes is refreshingly simple, delicate and unpretentious.

These are a few of my favourite picks from the store... Just consider this blog one big Christmas list, yeah? Hi, Mum. Hi, boyfriend.

hex-trio-necklace2
hex trio necklace

hands5
catena leather bracelet

chev-necklaces-3
chevron necklace

n8
arrow ring

vega-rings-1
vega ring

n4
vega pendant
all pictures by paper & chain

2 comments:

  1. Oh HELLO! I like A LOT! Especially those little arrow necklaces. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos!! We totally die for you're blog!

    we're gunna be checking you out girl!


    keep in touch

    www.shervinsworld.com

    ReplyDelete