Pages

Sunday, 8 January 2012

a very belated merry christmas and happy new year



this year's tree // selection of christmas books // apc x anthropologie quilt, my boyfriend's present to us // the results of my new babyliss big hair styler // reiss bag, gift from my mother // russell & bromley loafers courtesy of my boyfriend <3

Much like the rest of the internet, I've been a wee bit obsessed with Instagram of late. Sorry to any of you guys who follow me on there (I'm pullupyoursocksgirl for those of you who don't yet!) or Twitter (and maistagueule over there...) as these will be looking a bit familiar. Unfortunately they're pretty much the only pictures I've taken this festive period... I had a pretty quiet Christmas and New Year and am now settling down into typical January ennui. Most of my time's been spent at work over the last few weeks, and relying on throwing on one of my two 'uniform' outfits has had the unwelcome side effect that I've entirely forgotten how to dress myself. Don't you just hate those phases where every single thing in your wardobe seems so dreadfully boring? Inspiration, please be striking sometime soon.

4 comments:

  1. Love the loafers and bag- ace prezzies!

    musingsofafashionstudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Anthro quilt! Stunning :D

    {Satin&Souffles}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous of your Russell and Bromley loafers girl! x

    ReplyDelete