Pages

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

michelle williams for boy by band of outsiders

So Boy by Band of Outsiders really know how to appeal to girls from the internet, eh? First Kirsten Dunst, and now Michelle Williams looking adorable in Polaroid format. I, like the big internet cliché that I am, approve. I'd been intending for a while to make a post about some rather attractive short-haired ladies and my massive hair-jealousy but this makes the point equally well, I feel. Look at that pixie cut! For me, this is the epitome of #icanteven. You can see loads more at boy.bandofoutsiders.com, I know you're dying to.

006_closeup

014a_redo

018

025

032

047

058

052

3 comments:

  1. its a great hair cut for waife like figure.. I need my hair to hide...hihi... great pics! xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks amazing and properly pulls off that haircut - I couldn't handle it! Lovely stuff. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charming of the photos!! Special and so charm short hair style!!
    If you are a chic fans, you can also go on a journey in here: ray ban uk

    ReplyDelete