Pages

Friday, 10 February 2012

more tales of wanton consumerism

SV200043

SV200057
hat, h&m men's; coat, boots & 7/8ths jeans, topshop; sweater, zara; snood, yokoo; leather mittens, h&m.

So after feeling really uninspired for a while, I feel like I'm tentatively starting to get my fashion groove back. Or something along those lines but less cringey. The coat and jeans are recent additions to my wardrobe courtesy of the Topshop sale, so that's probably helping. As is the fact I splashed out a wee bit on ASOS the other day. Buying shit, the answer to all my problems.

8 comments:

  1. love asos... best dresses ever... love your jacket! x Marina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that coat stunning, along with those jeans, and shoes, and everything else! Also your home looks lovely, pretty groovy blue photoframe in the back there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh love this outfit. I must get some proper 7/8th ready for spring! Lovely Coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely outfit :) i love your coat and boots!

    xxx

    Catflicks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit, the coat is gorgeous on you.

    Penny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. where is that pretty birdcave from? :)

    edolie

    ReplyDelete