Pages

Tuesday, 28 February 2012

whistles lust list

So I just ambled on over to the Whistles website, because 25% off with Grazia is far too tempting, basically. I was thinking I might consider treating myself to a blouse or something, seeing as y'know, it's payday and all. But then as usual I spotted something ridiculous and now I've descended into hopeless 'omggg'-ing with WANT. I definitely need floral-printed silk pyjama pants with matching blazer and shell top, right?!

00801236239_fr00201236339_fr

Honestly, I blame the fact that I'm starting to branch into looking at (shudder) workwear - suddenly the idea of a printed suit is super exciting to me. I mean, even though the reality of my future workplace is obviously much more "grey pinstripe from Next". A full on, matching trousers 'n top combo is something I've been lusting after for a while, ever since I spotted this ASOS White look...

image1xxl

I'm currently wrestling with an internal debate over which one of these looks is actually more OTT... I mean one's FLORAL PRINT. But then the other's ORANGE, c'mon now. I'm thinking floral just about wins in terms of wearability, but I've got to be honest and say I'm not sure I'd ever work up the courage to wear the top-to-toe look out of the house. I could have sworn I used to be a lot more adventurous. Does this mean I'm getting old?

P.S. Here's the sensible option that I had been considering before getting sucked into this dilemma. Sigh, looks so boring in comparison now...

01001253952_alt

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmm~~~Love the orange pants!!!love these colors!!!
    If you are a chic fans, you can also go on a journey in here: ray ban uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so stylish darling! what do u say about following each others blog? kisses

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pattern, its so gorgeous

    A little bit Unique

    x

    Oh and I'm running a giveaway, if you want to pop over and have a nosey! Giveaway here


    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your post, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    And will love to hear from you. I am a new follower of yours GFC and Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE Whistles and these two piece suits are gorgeous!

    phazestyle.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete