Pages

Friday, 11 October 2013

hallo berlin!



photoautomat pictures; east side gallery; warsteiner-drinking; gendarmenmarkt; santa maria; reichstag dome.

I finally went to Berlin for the first time! It had been a long time coming - ALMOST as long as this blog post! Ba boom tshhh. A shoddy instagram rehash post probably isn't worth bringing the poor thing out of retirement, alas. I mean, the sidebar still thinks I'm 23 ffs (lol if only).

It was awesome though, so I'm doing it anyway. World's best burgers courtesy of The Bird, drinking beer in the street (Toto, I don't think we're in Glasgow any more), shopping in Mitte... Mmmm. Is it time to go back yet? :(

2 comments:

  1. I love all of the architecture in your Instagram posts. It's so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so pretty! looks like such a fun trip

    ReplyDelete